Thursday, July 2, 2009

360 Waves

Have you been trying to get 360 waves without success. Brushing and Brushing just doesn't seem to work for you and you have tried everything in the book. Well I have the answers, my struggling brothers. If you want waves like these follow my steps and I guarantee that your waves will look as good as mine. (Steps will be added later)


These photos are taken after a BAD hair day because I wanted to show the difference between sleeping with a wave cap and do-rag.

Ill try to get a good hair day pic in later. But please comment and ask any questions you have I'll be happy to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Guidelines
Please DO NOT comment if:
Your NOT commenting about my post/blog
Your asking me to follow you
(unless I haven't subscribed to you, after 3 days of you following me)
______________________________________
If you want me to follow you:
Follow me first and make sure I have a link to your blog then Ill follow you
(I only subscribe to people who subscribe to me)
______________________________________
All other comments are warmly welcomed.

I usually return the favor Thank you